Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hello to all out there who r like me---blog-lovers,dog-lovers,book-lovers,food-lovers,garden-lovers,...then what else?...oh,yes!....MOVIE-LOVERS!!!...and anything else that I come across as the fancy takes me.
I am married to D and have 2 beautiful,talented,charming,vivacious,generous,thoughtful,well-behaved girls of school-going age!Hmmmm!!!
I am being honest when I say that I love all those things....I would be thrilled to find a blogger friend out there who is like-minded....any takers?...offers?
So,then,here in Kuwait its too HHoTTT to really have a proper garden but I do keep some plants in pots indoors---not the cooking kind but the ornamental kind!
Well,let me stop here for now...and I'll post another "post" later,ok?
Take Care now and Travel Safe,
patanisundal.

No comments: